I’m in the Insurance/Medicare business and started my own business as a Independent Broker. Things have been going really well and I was looking to take the next step. One of the things I need is a website with a few specific components.
1. My website will not be my primary referral or lead generator. It’s more for my clients & perspective clients to go on, find out more about me, the business and what I offer.
1. I’d also like a “Contact Me” form on the site just incase it does pick up some outside traffic from time to time.
2. I know web programming enough to get around. I’ve have built and altered websites, made and altered WordPress sites etc… With that said, I don’t want this site to be a huge time sync or require regular up keep. This is simply an addition to my business and not the primary focus.
3. Being able to customize color and logo so it matches my business cards, letter heads and so forth.
4. Email with my URL. I’d like to be able to have an email account with [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org). Being able to add it to Apple Mail & Outlook.
Thanks for the advice!
View Reddit by Jkendt1989 – View Source